Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cute little sandwich bento


When all you have in your kitchen is fruit, veg and bread, this is an easy bento to make. I made a salad sandwich and cut it into little shapes with a sandwich cutter. Insert a cute pick such as the Hello Kitty one to help hold it together. Add some fresh strawberries, ripe plum and kiwifruit "blossoms" in a little pink box, this makes for a fruity bento lunch.

I've been a little busy with my photography course this past week, but did pick up a copy of Crystal (Pikko) and Maki's (luckysundae) book Yum-Yum Bento Box from our local library today...

 

It really is packed full of tips and everything you need to know for making cute Charaben bento. In fact I'm so impressed with this book that I might buy my own copy to keep. Baby girl is 9 months old today - one day soon I'd love to start making her cute bento!

1 comment:

  1. Cute HK dancing in your bento! Lots of ideas and inspirations in Yum-Yum Bento Box, I really enjoyed it...

    ReplyDelete